Xplore during modified in-person learning
Update 9/9/20 Xplore will transition to before and/or after school only effective Monday, September 14th at 33 elementary schools. Children who need support during school hours will need to be enrolled in modified in-person learning and/or the free on-site support center. Information regarding free on-site support centers is available here.
Before school $35/week 6:30 am to start of school.
After school $60/week, school dismissal until 6 p.m.
Information regarding fee assistance and MPS discount is available below.
Registration for traditional monthly school-year Xplore has been suspended until further notice.
Week of 9/14-18/20 - available 9/9 - 9/13/20
Week of 9/21-25/20 - available 9/15-9/20/20
Week of 9/28-10/2/20 - available 9/22-9/27/20
Effective immediately, the deadline to register for Xplore will be Sunday of the week of attendance. Only registered children will be accepted and late registration will not be available.
Registration is available online with use of MPS issued username and password only. Xplore availability will be restricted to the student home school.
Fee assistance & MPS discount
Fee assistance is available based upon meal eligibility status.
Cost for families eligible for free/reduced-price lunch: $28/wk before school and $51/week after school
千百万平台A MPS discount is available for Mesa Public Schools employees. Substitutes are not eligible. $25/week before school and $45/week after school
To obtain fee assistance/MPS discount when MPS transitions to modified-in person:
Email Community Education firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your current MPS Food & Nutrition Eligibility Notification Letter (if applicable)
- MPS Employee name & EIN
- Student name for whom assistance/discount is requested
- MPS student ID number
If you need a copy of your current Eligibility Notification Letter, click the red button on the Food & Nutrition website.
- Parents will remain in their cars for drop off and pick up as staff will verbally screen prior to escorting children to Xplore
- Face coverings will be required for staff. Face coverings will be required for all students 6 years of age and older
- Group sizes of 10 or fewer and physical distancing protocols to the degree possible
- Each group of children will have its own materials to the degree possible
- Hourly cleaning of high touch surfaces
- No field trips but special activities will rotate to each group
- Water fountains are not recommended for use. Please bring a water bottle daily.
Online registration/payment steps:
Select the register online button above
Sign in and select your student
千百万平台Type Xplore in the search field
Add before and/or after program to your cart and checkout
Community Education supports the MPS Promise – Every student in Mesa Public Schools is known by name, served by strength and need, and graduates ready for college, career and community.