Native American Education Program
Covid19 Community Crisis Resources
The Arizona Department of Education has asked School Districts to share crisis, substance abuse and suicide prevention information with Native American students and their communities.
This information can be reviewed online and printable flier.
The Native American Education Program (NAEP) consists of multi-funded, supplemental supports intended to meet the special academic and cultural needs of Native American students in the areas of reading, math and attendance.
- Federal ESSA Grant -
- U.S. Department of Education -
- Bureau of Indian Education Program - funds (JOM)
Program 千百万平台 Highlights
- Eligible school related expenses for Jr/Sr high school students
- Supplemental school supplies K-12
- Referrals to tuition-free indigenous colleges for those that qualify
- Cultural Immersion
- Health & Wellness classes for adults & students
- Indigenous language revitalization
- Eaglewings Newsletter
- 千百万平台 & School Liaison 千百万平台
- Native American Honor Society
- Graduating Seniors Recognition
Mon - Fri 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
NAEP Eligibility Guidelines
- Must be a student enrolled in Mesa Public Schools.
- Meets the as an "American Indian/Alaskan Native".
- Must file a Title VI Eligibility 506 Form with MPS NAEP office.