***At this time our building is closed to the public due to COVID-19***
In addition to coordinating music and art instruction and performances for grade levels K-12, providing teacher training and resources in drama, dance, visual arts and music, screening art, theatre and dance applicants and coordinating dance-in-schools and artists-in-residence, the Creative and Performing Arts Department offers the following programs and services to our schools:
Traveling art exhibits (Student art)
- Cultural Exhibits for classroom use (Cultural artifacts from around the world)
- Process or Culture Kits for classroom use (For a hands-on experience)
- Performing Arts Package (Featuring touring companies from around the world.)
- Art Masterpiece activities
- Assistance in the purchase of musical equipment and supplies
- 125 seat theatre auditorium
- Meeting rooms
- Resource Center with visual and performing arts books as well as samples of cultural exhibits and cultural or process kits.
- Die cutting equipment.